Junior Church is for children between 4 and 10 years old and meets weekly in the School Room. Children start in church, go to their activities, and return to church for the Lord’s Prayer and the rest of the service.
We also have Youth Church for young people between 11 and 18 years of age. This group meets on the second and fourth Sundays of the month, usually in the Chaplaincy House, directly opposite St Barnabas’. Young people start in church, go to their activities, and return to church for communion at the end of the service.
Family Eucharists take place from time to time and involve children and young people in helping to lead the worship.
We have a clear policy on the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults and always have at least two leaders taking the groups.
We welcome children and young people to our church.We meet at 10am in church, then different groups take place. See the weekly Notice Sheet for more details.See below for details:
- Junior Church (ages 4 -8) meets every week in the School Room.
- Creche is available.
- Middle Church (8-11) and Youth Church (11-18) meet on the second and fourth Sundays of the month, usually in the Chaplaincy House opposite the Church.
- Contact Sue Smith email@example.com for further details.
Junior Church (ages 4 – 8) meets every week in the schoolroom. Youth Church (ages 11 – 18) meets on the second and fourth Sundays, usually in the Chaplaincy House, opposite the church. We now also have a Middle Church (ages 9 – 10 which also meets on the second and fourth Sundays,usually in the Chaplaincy House kitchen:
- Junior, Middle and Youth Church January to June, Sundays at 10am
- Creche is available every week
- Junior Church (ages 4-8) – every week
- Middle Church (ages 9-10) – second and fourth Sundays
- Youth Church (ages 11-18) – second and fourth Sundays
- 12th March Middle and Youth Church
- 26th March, Mothers Day, Family Eucharist for all
- 9th April Middle and Youth Church
- 16th April Easter Sunday, Family Eucharist for all
- 23rd April Middle and Youth Church
Contact Sue Smith for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Children & Young People ministry, please get in touch with Sue Smith using our contact form.