Junior Church is for children between 4 and 7 years old and meets weekly in the School Room. Children start in church, go to their activities, and return to church for the Lord’s Prayer and the rest of the service.
For ages 8 to 10 there is middle church which meets each week in the Church Hall. The format is the same in that the children start in church before leaving for the middle church activities and return for communion at the end of the service
We also have Youth Church for young people between 11 and 18 years of age. This group meets on the first and third Sundays of the month in the Vestry. Young people start in church, go to their activities, and return to church for communion at the end of the service.
Family Eucharists take place from time to time and involve children and young people in helping to lead the worship.
We have a clear policy on the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults and always have at least two leaders taking the groups.
August – September 2017
We welcome children and young people to our church.We meet at 10 a.m. in church, then different groups take place. See the weekly Notice Sheet for more details.
During August and including the first Sunday in September, we will have supervised activities forthe 3 to 11 yr olds, in the school room.
Anyone younger may bring aparent and older young folk may come as helpers if they wish.
On the Second Sunday in September the groups will start again with he following schedule
- Junior Church (4 – 7) meet every Sunday in the School room
- Middle Church (8-110) will meet each Sunday in the ChurchHall
- From October Youth Church (11-18) meet on the first and third Sundays of the monthin the Vestry
- Contact Maeve Prenton email@example.com for further details.
Junior Church (ages 4 – 8) meets every week in the schoolroom. Youth Church (ages 11 – 18) meets on the second and fourth Sundays, usually in the Chaplaincy House, opposite the church. We now also have a Middle Church (ages 9 – 10 which also meets on the second and fourth Sundays,usually in the Chaplaincy House kitchen:
- Junior, Middle and Youth Church January to June, Sundays at 10am
- Creche is available every week
- Junior Church (ages 4-8) – every week
- Middle Church (ages 9-10) – second and fourth Sundays
- Youth Church (ages 11-18) – second and fourth Sundays
- 12th March Middle and Youth Church
- 26th March, Mothers Day, Family Eucharist for all
- 9th April Middle and Youth Church
- 16th April Easter Sunday, Family Eucharist for all
- 23rd April Middle and Youth Church
Contact Sue Smith for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like more information about our Children & Young People ministry, please get in touch with Sue Smith using our contact form.